The v1.4.0 of WPNewsman is finally released and available for download. In this version we changed the email template editor. Now you can customize your email templates including system templates in any way you want.
One of the main additions is a rich template store where you can download and install email templates from. Plus, we added the capability to import the email template from a file (.zip) and export the template to a file.
Watch this quick video to learn how to work with email templates and messages in WPNewsman:
Other new features and improvements in WPNewsman v1.4.0 are:
- added the ability to select posts for the last day, week or month for insertion into the message with one mouse click;
- added the ability to insert the link to unsubscribe, update subscription and view email online into the message with one mouse click;
- added the ability to record the URL of the page where the user subscribed;
- fixed the template editor on a non-English locale (the plugin did not delete the original text from the template during the template editing);
- fixed email message sending (sometimes the plugin could send the same message to the list twice);
- other minor fixes and improvements.